nano-devel

Re: [RFC] a scroll bar on the right that shows position and portion

From: Brand Huntsman
Subject: Re: [RFC] a scroll bar on the right that shows position and portion
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 17:01:42 -0600

On 16:05 Thu 23-Apr-2020, Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita wrote:
> The updated version is already very contrasty, but I implemented your
> request. It looks better to me too. Please take a look.

First patch displayed one or more asterisks in reverse video. Second
patch displays a reverse video bar with no indication of position
(urxvt). It works fine in xterm and kind of works in linux console.

Any chance it could adjust indicator height to the ratio of edit window
height and total buffer length? And hide scrollbar if buffer length
is less than edit window height.