nano-devel

Re: requesting an option to zap selected text when typing any character

From: noamso
Subject: Re: requesting an option to zap selected text when typing any character
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 10:21:15 +0200

Thanks so much for the reply. i'm honored.
as the main maintainer of nano you're a celebrity to me...

I applied the patch and it works perfectly!

still longing for the "mark found text" feature
i think it's worth the effort because it is so useful
i'll be even happy to pay if someone can do it in 2 hours dev or so
can someone do it please?