nel-all

Re: [Nel] Release Schedule and some questions ?

From: sameh chafik Pro
Subject: Re: [Nel] Release Schedule and some questions ?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:59:53 +0100

> 4) very interested to see talking about using python, having started playing with it a few months ago, it has alot
> going for it.  Are you going to embed it and interface it to the API's available so that people can use it for
> developement within the system, or is it more an external glue language ? Could be very useful for rapid prototyping > AI and NPC routines

Hello,
I'am Sameh Chafik and i am the lead AI programmer, I work with Pierre Portier and Gabriel Robert. At present we don't use Python, i begun to embed all class that we write but because we design a multi agents system, we decideded to write an script interpret for our agents platform. That dicision become because in open-source platform we did'nt find an embed language for prototyping agents and python is'nt adapt for doing that.