ngl-devel

Re: [ngl-devel] NGL and GLUT using same Window?

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [ngl-devel] NGL and GLUT using same Window?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:28:20 +0100

Jan Schaefer wrote:

But the existing part probably can't be changed to NGL, so I guess,
I'll have to use GLUT.

It should be actually rather straight forward to implement with NGL the few glut methods your app is using; this way you don't have to change the part of your app relying on glut, and you can use NGL natively.

Can you list the glut methods you're using ? I think a simple glut emulation layer could benefit a lot of people (was planned once).