ngl-devel

[ngl-devel] NGL multi-sample support

From: Sebastian Schuberth
Subject: [ngl-devel] NGL multi-sample support
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:25:20 +0100

Hi!

I'm new to NGL (switching from GLUT) and wanted to use multi-sampling, as nglContextInfo has AABufferCnt and AASampleCnt attributes. Unfortunately, support is not really implemented yet. Support for multi-sampling is a little more work as it may seem, because it requires to use the ARB_pixel_format extension to choose a pixel format instead of the standard method using PIXELFORMATDESCRIPTOR (on Windows).

I already have code to choose a pixel format via ARB_pixel_format for my own project, which is quite similar to NGL. I could contribute that code an try to implement multi-sample support.

--
Sebastian Schuberth