Re: Octave web pages on gnu.org

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave web pages on gnu.org
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:24:39 -0500

On 24-Feb-2006, Bill Denney wrote:

| I'll make a larger effort to get the manual on savannah soon (possibly
| tomorrow).

OK.  If you do this, can you please take a look at what makeinfo
options are needed to allow the use of a .css file with the generated
pages so we can have more consistent formatting for the web pages and
the manual pages?  Should we have both the 2.1.x and 2.9.x versions of
the manual on the web or only one version?  If only one, then which
version?

| What is the current plan with the mailing lists?

I'm planning to move them off of the current server to a UW College of
Engineering server.  They have mailman installed which will take care
of archiving future messages and I think they will also import the
existing archive.