Re: Explanation of Octave operator overloading

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Explanation of Octave operator overloading
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 21:28:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 6 May 2006, Paul Thomas wrote:

Whilst I have gone silent on the maintainers list, I am still reading some of the postings. I thought that the reaction to del segna was so underwhelming that I was put off from any further work on it.

I'm sorry that you don't get good response. I, for one, used it significantly when developing my first oct files a couple of months ago. For the new developer, it was very helpful.

Bill

--
"The great tragedy of science -- the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by
an ugly fact."