Re: Explanation of Octave operator overloading

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Re: Explanation of Octave operator overloading
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 17:33:11 +0200

John,

Where can this "del segna" document be found?  I have used the Da Coda
Al Fine quite extensively and it has been awesome, but have never come
across a Del Segna web page.  Is it just an extension of Da Coda?
It is found at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/prthomas/intro.html

and to my pleasant surprise is referred to in

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Oct_002dFiles.html

Paul

PS A slight wrinkle that prevents me from updating this document is that my ISP seems to have closed the door to sftp and/or ssh. They also do not respond to requests for what I can do to access my space!