Re: Short report Cygwin Octave-2.9.13

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Short report Cygwin Octave-2.9.13
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:11:42 +0900 (JST)

Hello David

I do not have enough knowldge of sourceforge.net.
Perhaps the instructions are described on the web.

I have to read and study it first.

Please allow me in advance when I will throw you  stupid
questions about the matter.

Thanks!

I am now reconstructing binaries on GCC-3.4.4-3.
First I will upload them on my web page before
I will upload them to  sourceforge.net.

T. Matsuoka

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/octave/image-1.0.2.tar.gz?download

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/