Re: Using Javascript and Browsers for Octave UI- Sorry, Misposted

From: BrowseOct
Subject: Re: Using Javascript and Browsers for Octave UI- Sorry, Misposted
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:55:44 -0800 (PST)

---

continuing to work this ...

The popen has been tested to start the browser gui and retrieve the
submitted data from the browser form non-modally.

---

fid=popen("cscript /nologo Octave.js","r");

I used this to read the pipe and display.

while (isstr (s = fgets (fid)))
  fputs (stdout, s);
endwhile

Thanks to readers...

I hope to have a pipe managed browser UI for octave (IE and Windows) by this
weekend.

Also tested this in Freemat, and Matlab 7.1

Still No responses yet...