Re: subspace

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: subspace
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:38:21 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 20-Mar-2008, David Bateman wrote:
>
> | I believe you have a few outstanding patch (expm1, etc) that John hasn't
> | applied.. Maybe he missed them, and so if you do disappear perhaps you
> | can send a mail with pointers to the versions of your unapplied patches
> | to make John's life easier..
>
> I'm still working through my mail, but it wouldn't hurt to have a
> list of things I haven't responded to yet.  There's no need to send
> the patches again.  A list of links to the list archives is sufficient.
>
> jwe

Mine are

http://www.nabble.com/matlab-equivalent-of-unwind_protect-in-R2008a-p16099820.html
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--OctDev---CHANGESET--Re%3A--Genetic-algorithms-in-Octave-p16085977.html

though I've recently been trying to keep my repository up to date at
http://hg.dbateman.org/octave if you prefer to pull the changesets from
my repository.

D.