Re: 3.1 status report

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: 3.1 status report
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:47:34 +0200

John W. Eaton wrote:
> Is anyone interested in helping to move the control, finance, and
> quaternion functions into separate packages?

Could we leave that till the next 3.1.x release will be marked as
testing rather than unstable. The reason is that at the moment I
personally consider than octave-forge should support Octave 3.0.x and
not 3.1.x.. At the point 3.1.x is marked as testing that should change,
and some things in octave-forge will need to be changed as well (user
type mapper function, etc).. That would be the right time to move the
packages.. Its not an enormous amount of work to move these when we
decide to..

D.

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only