Re: Bug in expm

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Bug in expm
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:31:40 +0200

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Marco Caliari <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
>

> > Attached is the changeset. I didn't test, though (I forgot yesterday
> > and it takes almost 2 hours to compile Octave on this machine).
> >

>  Dear Jaroslav,
>
>  either there is a significant difference between 3.0.1 and current sources
> or I do not understand the patch (or both). Anyway, I attached the relevant
> parts, as they should be.
>
>  Best regards,
>
>  Marco

there seem to be some extra lines in the default branch, as compared
to the release-3-0-x version. Attached is what seems to me to be the
equivalent code snippet in default branch's dMatrix.cc (judging by the
leading and trailing comment). It seems I did the patch right, based
on your comments. If not, please clarify. Should release-3-0-x also be
patched?

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert