Re: [changeset] surface normals (again)

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: [changeset] surface normals (again)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:38:46 +0100

Kai Habel wrote:
Hello all,

I have already send this patch in November [1], but got no reply from
the core developers. In the meantime I have renamed some of the
variables but made no major changes otherwise. So here is it again:

This patch seems to make sense as it uses the surrounding vertexes to get a better estimate of the surface normals, and after a few quick tests with the surface demos I see no issues with the patch, so I applied it.

D.

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)