Re: snapshots (was: Re: line number tracking in the parser)

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: snapshots (was: Re: line number tracking in the parser)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 22:36:25 +0100

fre, 09 01 2009 kl. 12:27 -0500, skrev John W. Eaton:
> Are there any other major changes that are pending?

A while back I send a fairly large patch [1] to reimplement the help
system as m-files, which may or may not be a good idea. Anyway, I'd like
to see it reviewed, although I can understand that it's low priority
(it's a large change to something that already works).

Soren

[1] http://www.nabble.com/help-as-m-files-td20223070.html#a20223070