Re: 3.2.0

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: 3.2.0
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:41:35 -0400

On May 19, 2009, at 6:39 AM, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

Are there any objections? Remember, we don't want a perfect release,
just a good one in due time.

regards

--

Can we still make requests that patches be applied before 3.2.0? Since it seems that Debian will probably follow the jump from 3.0.x to 3.2.x (they have decided to skip the 3.1.x series), I would like to have at least my recently submitted patch for allowing clean exits for my IDE to make it in there, so I can have my IDE built against 3.2.x. The biggest reason being that the >3.1.x versions of Octave have the new symbol table and the debugger for my IDE works much better with this newer version of Octave.

John Swensen