Re: gnulib and automake

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: gnulib and automake
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:53:34 -0500

On 17-Nov-2009, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| I see on http://www.octave.org/hg/octave/ that you didn't
| apply the changes above.

No, because it removes the possibility of linking the DLD-FUNCTIONS
files together with Octave (i.e., Octave without .oct files).

| Did you find another solution?

Not yet.  I haven't had time to try to debug this problem.

| While continuing with the compilation, I noticed that the
| proposed changes below prevents to create PKG_ADD
| correctly in DLD-FUNCTIONS subdir, because
| DLD_DYNAMIC_DEF_FILES is not defined anymore.

OK, I'll keep that in mind when looking for a solution that will still
allow the possibility of linking these files together with Octave or
separately as individual .oct files.