Re: Print to PDF under Windows [changeset]

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Print to PDF under Windows [changeset]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:42:36 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Perhaps Ben's patch is better to be applied.
However it is no effect for pdf printing on octave/MinGW32 on the OctaveForge
because the gnuplot
bundled supports the pdfcairo terminal and pdf printing seems to be carried out
by it.

Regards

Tatsuro

--- Ben Abbott  wrote:

> On Nov 20, 2009, at 4:53 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:

> that the case?
> >>
> >> I don't get it. The line
> >>
> >> [status, output] = system (sprintf ("if exist \"%s\" ( exit /B 1) else
> >> ( exit /B 0 )", ghostscript_binary));
> >>
> >> will check for the existence of "gswin32c" in the current directory.
> >> First, it should be "gswin32.exe". Second you will never have
> >> "gswin32c.exe"
> >> in the current directory when using "print" in normal situation.
> >>
> >> Michael.
> >
> > Ok. I get it ... sorry for being so dense.
> >
> > I'll put together a changeset.
> >
> > Ben
>
> Michael or other Window users,
>
> Can you confirm the attached works?
>
> Ben

GyaO! - Anime, Dramas, Movies, and Music videos [FREE]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/gyao/