Re: new major release? (was: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches)

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: new major release? (was: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:11:23 -0500

On 25-Nov-2009, Shai Ayal wrote:

| On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:57 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
| > think we are in pretty good shape with the opengl plotting functions,
| > except that it would be good to have better support for images in the
| > next release.
|
| What do you think is missing?

One problem is that indexed images don't work yet, so colorbar doesn't
work.  When I run "demo colorbar" I see messages like

  warning: opengl_texture::draw:image indexed images not supported yet

and no colorbars.

There is also the

  addproperty: a `textlist' property already exists in the graphics object

bug.

We also don't have legend working yet.

It would be great if all the plot demos worked before the release.