Re: Rotation fixes

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Rotation fixes
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:27:47 -0500

2010/8/26 John W. Eaton <address@hidden>:

> If you want your patch to be considered for inclusion in Octave, then
> please post a single changeset that implements your proposed changes
> instead of asking us to pull from your archive and sort out which
> changes we should apply/skip/fix.

Well, they should all be pulled. I rather liked how they were split up
into individual changesets, but you say you prefer one large
changeset?

Oops, I forgot about writing a changelog. Is it ok if I just use the
commit messages to form the changelog entries? I think I've seen that
this is the usual way to do things. Hm, does someone have a pre-commit
hook for hg for just this purpose? Or if I write one, would you like
to share it?