Re: why is the wiki page on building octave so lacking?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: why is the wiki page on building octave so lacking?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:54:33 -0400

On 16-Mar-2012, Richard Crozier wrote:

| I find the multi-page html output from this to be a poor
| format, as it is impossible to get an overview of a topic.

Can you explain what you mean by that?  What changes to the generated
HTML would improve the situation for you?  It is possible to generate
the HTML output as a single page.  We currently don't have that on the
web page, but we could easily add it.  If the style of the output is
bad, then please suggest changes to the CSS file that is used for the
the manual on the web site.  If you think there need to be more class
or id tags in the generated HTML, then please bring up those issues
with the Texinfo maintainers.