Re: something changed ...

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: something changed ...
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:29:01 -0400

On 26-Jul-2012, Ben Abbott wrote:

| Any point to poking about in the Makefile to see which variables
| contain libf77blas and the reference to gcc-4.5.3?

Didn't your previous output from grep show that f77blas does not appear
in the Makefile?

In the liboctave directory in your build tree, you could try running
the libtool command with /bin/sh -xv to trace it:

  /bin/sh -xv ../libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link ...

That will probably produce a lot of output, but I suppose it should
show you where the f77blas string first appears.  Sorry I didn't think
of this earlier.