Re: pubblications

From: c.
Subject: Re: pubblications
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:36:17 +0200

Il giorno 27/lug/2012, alle ore 17.06, Juan Pablo Carbajal ha scritto:

> Carlo,
>
> I am adding links to the ones that did not have them. Several of these
> publications just mention octave, but they do not use it, e.g. jLab.
> Can you re-filter?

Of course I can but that must be done manually, that was why I asked for help.
I'd say let's keep all on the wiki and clean it up manually as we have time.
Maybe we should add a note about this at the beginning of the page.

> I know is a lot of work, that I why I was expecting
> the authors/reviewers/readers to add the link to the paper, otherwise
> is more work that we can't handle.

Well, I definitely think that new publications should be added by the authors
directly,
but for old ones we might be better off working on this list and proceeding to
clean it up.

c.