Re: pubblications

From: c.
Subject: Re: pubblications
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:26:43 +0200

Il giorno 27/lug/2012, alle ore 17.42, Juan Pablo Carbajal ha scritto:

> I added short comment, feel free to improve it
> http://wiki.octave.org/Publications_using_Octave

Looks OK, I've cleaned the 2012 section.
In doing this I noticed that people refer to Octave in all sorts of strange
ways.
The most puzzling was this one:

"The PSD we used was Welch's estimate (Welch 1967) available from Octave for
MATLAB (Eaton 2002)."
which appears here: http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1741-2560/9/3/036008

Any Idea what that may mean???? Does it mean they take the code from Octave and
used it in Matlab?
Are they implying Octave is a Matlab toolbox??

Anyways I removed this publication as I don't understand what they intended.

c.