Re: Last commit may break your builds

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Last commit may break your builds
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:37:52 -0400

On  4-Aug-2012, Jacob Dawid wrote:

| As long as you do not want to take the burden
| of dealing with all the Qt stuff manually and want to go without comforts like
| almost automatic porting to Qt5 (which is almost there!), you have to go with
| qmake.

Perhaps there is a way to extract the necessary information from
qmake?  One way might be to generate a small .pro file, run qmake on
it to generate a Makefile, then extract the information we need from
that Makefile.

I think we need the location of Qt header files and libraries, the
names of the libraries, and the location of the moc binary.  What else?