Re: JIT test crash

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: JIT test crash
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:31:18 +0100

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Max Brister <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Michael Goffioul
> I've just finished recompile octave from default branch (with JIT and GUI
> enabled) and the problem still occurs. Did you get anywhere with my build
> scripts or did you get any feedback from the LLVM people?
>
> Michael.

I have not even gotten Octave build with MSVC on windows yet. I ran
into issues applying your patches after all of the directory renaming,
then got sidetracked and haven't looked into it for a while. Do you
have updated patches that work after the directory renaming?

Yes, I just completed the test yesterday (and submitted generic patches to the default branch). I've updated the MSVC-specific patch at:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45539519/msvc_compile_fix

Michael.