Re: OpenMP warning

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: OpenMP warning
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:00:13 -0300

Thanks Jordi, please correct my English whenever you can, I'm preparing for the TOEFL near the end of June. :)

Regarding the warning, I really think it's dramatic, we'll only find bugs with respect to OpenMP if people start to enable it. IMHO, the message is a little scary.

By the way, that OpenMP patch I've submitted sometime ago needs some fixes, please don't apply it. I'm looking for time to review it.

Best,
Júlio.