Re: [octave:package-releases] #43 msh-1.0.7

From: c.
Subject: Re: [octave:package-releases] #43 msh-1.0.7
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 11:40:06 +0200

On 4 Jul 2013, at 11:25, Marco <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2) shouldn't dolfin be mentioned as build requirements on the DESCRIPTION
> file?
How can it be marked as an OPTIONAL requirement?

I don't want the DEBIAN packagers to jump in and say they will discard msh
from their distribution because of the missing requirement ...

> Also, I though those functions were going to be part of the new fem-dolfin
> package.
fem-fenics has been preferred to fem-dolfin, fenics is a set of tools including
dolfin and ufl, as the package uses both it seems better to use the collective
name.

c.