Re: Adding new OF packages to mxe-octave

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Adding new OF packages to mxe-octave
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 10:27:25 -0400

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Anirudha Bose <address@hidden> wrote:
I asked this on the mailing list but didn't get any response. So I am posting in the mailing list.

I have done some changes in order to add few Octave Forge packages to mxe-octave. See this diff: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/da631a8a67b9fbf364bb.

Here is the file src/of-odepkg.mk: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/4858c651e31643235b62

When I run "make of-geometry" or "make of-odepkg", I get this error:
    make: *** No rule to make target `of-odepkg'.  Stop.

What am I doing wrong?

When adding a package to MXE, you need to add an entry in index.html. This is where the Makefile gets its list of packages from, and also the package versions.

Michael.