Re: GSoC Update: Friday (19th July)

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: GSoC Update: Friday (19th July)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 10:37:05 -0400

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Anirudha Bose <address@hidden> wrote:
I can specify in the octave.mk file to copy the files liboctave.pdf and liboctave.html (assuming only these two docs are needed in the installer) to some location, before they are deleted.

Rik gave the way to get those installed.

Except for the documentation issue mentioned above, I think you should spend your time on the building aspect and fixing the remaining issues, more than on the installer aspect. For instance:
- I don't think my cross-compiled version of octave have JIT support, even though LLVM is compiled and --enable-jit is given to the configure script

Did you read my message about the problem I am facing while trying to enable JIT? I am unable to figure out the actual reason why the build fails if I enable JIT.

Yes, I saw your message, but I didn't have time to try reproducing your problem. I'll try to spare some time to dig further.

Michael.