Re: changeset included in a particular tag

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: changeset included in a particular tag
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 23:44:08 -0500

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 21:59:07 -0500, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> By the way, newer Mercurial versions allow revsets in hgweb searches,
> so that we could use urls that contain revset queries. This would
> require upgrading Savannah's Debian OS, which should be done anyway.
> Is there interest in this? If so, I could consult with the Savannah
> hackers about doing server upgrades.

Yes, for my part I'd say that would be a great feature to have. Glenn
replied privately to me saying that that is actually closer to what he
is looking for, a way for a user (not a developer) to see whether a
particular changeset is present in a particular (tagged and released)
Octave version, without having to clone the repository.

I see now running "hg serve" gives me that revset querying feature, and
also a nice infinite scroll in the log and graph views, both very nice
improvements over what savannah is running now.

--
mike