Re: Building sedumi -- "Unable to fine mkoctfile in expected location"

From: Michael C. Grant
Subject: Re: Building sedumi -- "Unable to fine mkoctfile in expected location"
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:15:29 -0800 (PST)

I'm afraid I was only able to test the new sedumi install script on Octave
3.8.0. And I do not recall including binaries for Windows anyway. And of
course, I'm sure the Octave maintainers don't want to spend the time
debugging my install_sedumi.m script :-)

If you can determine the fix to get install_sedumi.m fixed for Octave
3.7.2+, please do push it up to the SeDuMi repo. But I'm going to make a
guess that the answer on the Octave side is "Install 3.8.0+". mkoctfile has
been revamped considerably.