Re: Building sedumi -- "Unable to fine mkoctfile in expected location"

From: fork
Subject: Re: Building sedumi -- "Unable to fine mkoctfile in expected location"
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:21:41 +0000 (UTC)

Michael C. Grant <mcg <at> cvxr.com> writes:

> But I'm going to make a
> guess that the answer on the Octave side is "Install 3.8.0+". mkoctfile has
> been revamped considerably.

(Should I fill out a ticket on the github site now that we are sort of in
the weeds with Sedumi?)

I made some progress... I found a 3.8.0 build and ran the install_sedumi
-rebuild script.  However, I get errors with ld returning 1 exist status,
etc, due I presume to not being able to find BLAS.

Cut/paste first few lines from install_sedumi -rebuild:

9> install_sedumi -rebuild
warning: missing semicolon near line 273, column 5 in file
'i:\sedumi-master\sedumi-master\install_
sedumi.m'

SeDuMi installation script
   Directory: i:\sedumi-master\sedumi-master
   Octave 3.8.0 on i686-pc-mingw32
Attempting to recompile the SeDuMi binaries:
Template: mex -DPC <sources> -lblas
   bwblkslv.mex: bwblkslv.c sdmauxFill.c sdmauxRdot.c
sdmauxRdot.o: In function `realdot':
i:\sedumi-master\sedumi-master/sdmauxRdot.c:48: undefined reference to `ddot'