Searching bug reports (was: Re: Item groups in bug tracker: "incorrect r

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Searching bug reports (was: Re: Item groups in bug tracker: "incorrect result" too broad, and masked by "regression")
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 23:49:34 -0500

On 01/11/2016 08:20 PM, LachlanA wrote:

Finally, (just my ignorance) does anyone know how to search among only open
bugs in Savannah?  When I search, it ignores the Display Criteria settings.

I think the best way to do this is to use the "browse bugs" page, not the "search" page. Click on "(+) Display Criteria", then you can filter by open/closed etc. Click on the "Apply" button to make your changes take effect. Or at least that's how I understand it is supposed to work.