Re: closing Octave-Forge svn repository

From: c.
Subject: Re: closing Octave-Forge svn repository
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 11:44:55 +0100

On 1 Mar 2016, at 10:48, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

>> for ocs I would rather use GIT as it's main repo has already been moved to a
>> separate
>> server, so we can keep the two in sync.
>
> But if you have already converted it to git what is there for me convert?
> Did you convert its history or just created a new one?  Where is it?

Don't we need a repository on OF to sync with before each release?

Sebastian created a repository on a department server, but I'm not sure the
code
it contains right now is the correct one, so either you import the svn repo
to a new git and then we pull from it or we do it the other way round, what
would you prefer?

c.