dialogs/widgest in the CLI (using ncurses and cdk)

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: dialogs/widgest in the CLI (using ncurses and cdk)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:15:39 +0100

Hi

I was playing around this weekend with the idea of having widgets without
a graphical server, a ncurses type of interface.  I found cdk [1] which
has a pretty simple interface (and plenty of examples).

I wrote a proof of concept that implements warndlg [2].  I just did it for
the fun of it and to try my hand a cdk.  However, if someone is interested
on the project, please be my guest.

Carnë

[1] http://invisible-island.net/cdk/
[2] https://bitbucket.org/carandraug/octave-cli-dialogs/src