Controling instrumnt using VISA from octave?

From: vini
Subject: Controling instrumnt using VISA from octave?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 12:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
We want to switch our entire lab setup from matlab to octave.
Currently we use matlab + instrument control toolbox which are very
expensive.
Our current scripts use VISA(NI\Keysight) to control the instruments for our
nightly sanity tests.
Does octave has the ability to control instruments using VISA via *USB*??
Did someone mange to communicate with instruments using VISA?

Thanks in advance