Re: Remaining must-fix bugs for 4.4

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Remaining must-fix bugs for 4.4
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 08:16:16 -0700

On Apr 17, 2018, at 9:43 AM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:

jwe,

This bug with Ctrl+C on Windows seems to me the last one to fix for the 4.4
release (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?53635).  But, it may be
too difficult to handle just before the release.

--Rik

It is a bummer we can’t get http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49053 in. I think it probably needs some more testing on Linux with HiDPI and non-HiDPI for complete validation, but it appears to have fixed the MacOS issue and I think it should fix Linux issues too (though there might be a window frame scaling issue on Linux/Windows that MacOS already takes care of).

Since a lot of people are starting to have HiDPI screens, I think we should try to get this tested and in as soon as possible.

John S.