Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project

From: Sahil
Subject: Re: Proceeding with the GSoC Project
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 02:19:07 -0700 (MST)

nrjank wrote
> I think a very important part of this is not just to start implementing
> your code, but to review a bit of what's out there, decide what's good &
> bad, and what's worth borrowing when code compatibility exists.
>
> nickj

Just my two cents,
Mercurial also has this autocorrect suggestion feature, it might of some
interest to you, Sudeepam:

~/D/mer $ hg udate
hg: unknown command 'udate'
(did you mean one of debugdate, update?)
~/D/mer $ hg sumry
hg: unknown command 'sumry'
(did you mean one of sum, summary?)
~/D/mer $ hg reove
hg: unknown command 'reove'
(did you mean one of addremove, move, qremove, qrestore, recover, remove,
resolve, revert?)
~/D/mer $ hg commt
hg: unknown command 'commt'
(did you mean one of commit, qcommit?)