RE: Using msys2 for mxe-octave

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: Using msys2 for mxe-octave
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 16:59:46 -0400

Currently, it does not attempt to build from source - I am not sure if it can
without some Cygwin stuff, but would be something to look at.

It also currently doesn’t grab the sources, which is really just a matter of
adding additional source rules like was done for msys.
Does it have to package the sources ?
They are available from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2/files/REPOS/MSYS2/Sources/