Re: License question

From: Ricardo
Subject: Re: License question
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:36:44 -0300

Most money in software development came from services. I don't
understand it completely, so can't explain... Linux enterprises sells
support/service to help companies keep its solution on-line almost
100% time. Microsoft gets more money from services than selling its
products and the same idea applies to other proprietary source
programs enterprises.