GoSim initial test [was Re: License question]

From: W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof.
Subject: GoSim initial test [was Re: License question]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 18:08:44 +0000

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019, GoSim wrote:

> GoSim.zip <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373066/GoSim.zip>
>
> java -jar gosim.jar
>
> in the directory where the file is
>
> info section is not up to date.

Under Debian 9.8, after installing libswt-gtk-3-java, libswt-gtk-3-jni
and libswt-cairo-gtk-3-jni, I successfully ran GoSim and quickly
connected some blocks together and simulated and displayed the
results. Very nice.

One quick comment: The displayed font is very large and the menu names
and informational text overflow their spaces. I don't see a way of
adjusting the font size.

- Robert