Re: I wrote a form trimmer(re-shaper)

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: I wrote a form trimmer(re-shaper)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 12:21:43 -0400

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 9:40 AM Linux BCKP <address@hidden> wrote:
I posted it on my GitHub page, you can read it on
https://github.com/linuxbckp/matlaboctaveformtrimmer
I hope it can be added into release of Octave.

I would hope you could at least provide some description here (and definitely on the github) telling us what a 'form trimmer(re-shaper)' is, why and how it would be used, etc. How would you propose it be incorporated into Octave? Most likely the best way would be to have it available as an external package, in which case someone could walk you through the process of making it a package someone else could download and install.  There is some information here:
https://wiki.octave.org/Creating_packages