GSOC: students interested in OCS

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: GSOC: students interested in OCS
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 15:45:33 +0200

Dear GSOC students,

who are interested in OCS; for the GSOC evaluation I would like to see that you
are indeed able to work with OCS's source code [1]. Please create a fork of the
repository (e.g. using bitbucket, github or whatever), add some feature or fix
a bug (e.g. such as [2]) and please report the result to me before April, 24th.
Please do not post the results to the mailing list but send it directly to
Carlo and me (sebastian[at]schoeps.org).

To avoid misunderstandings: sorry, this does not guarantee that your GOSC
application will be chosen, it is rather a necessary than a sufficient
condition.

I am looking forward to your replies!

Happy coding, stay healthy and
best regards