Re: Octave warnings

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave warnings
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 14:43:33 -0400

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 1:39 PM Krishna Chandhok <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello
Can anyone tell me why octave GUI Warnings are coming.I am using octave 5.2.0 on my Linux version.I have attached a picture for the same.
Thanks and Regards
Krishna Chandhok

I can see from the image that you're using linux, but can you tell us exactly what version you're running? Did you build or install Octave? etc.

Also, when error messages are conveniently text, there's no need for a screenshot when you could simply copy/paste the text and make it much easier for people reading the help list.