Re: Octave warnings

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave warnings
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:15:38 -0400

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 3:01 PM Torsten Lilge <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 2020-04-13 at 00:20 +0530, Krishna Chandhok wrote:
> Hello
> I am running octave 5.2.0 on Linux 2019.4 version. I am using
> installed version not the build one.

ok, I see the icon in the corner of the image. You mean you're running Kali Linux 2019.4.  there are many different versions of Linux, it's important to be able to identify it as there are unique aspects to some operating systems.

How was it installed? Do you use a package manager? Can you provide more information about exactly what happens to trigger these error messages. Can you reliably reproduce the error?  what exact steps do you perform to cause the error to occur every time?