Re: No more mail notification from savannah?

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: No more mail notification from savannah?
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 18:46:19 +0200

Am 04. Juni 2020 um 18:02 Uhr schrieb "chloros":
> > I contacted GMX and they claim that everything looks perfectly fine
> > from their side. They'd need the bounced message to check what might
> > be going on.
> > Does anyone know where these notifications would bounce back to?
>
> I also miss notifications. I first noticed on 27.May. For example
> #bug55225 comment #47 and #48 are missing. None of them is in the gmx
> junk folder. @Markus did you receive these two notifications?
>
> The mail from bug #57591 / 3.June is also missing here.

Those two notifications for bug #55225 didn't reach me either.
So it very much looks like something has changed in the way notification
messages from savannah to GMX are delivered or processed...

In the meantime, I wrote to savannah-help-private@gnu.org and asked if they
knew where to get the bounce message from the mailer daemon. I'm not sure if
that is the right place to ask for that kind of enquiry.
Let's see if I'll get an answer (and - in case they do answer - if that answer
will ever reach me...)

Markus