Re: hashtag/email label

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: hashtag/email label
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 21:37:46 -0400

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 3:46 PM Chris Manning <chris@appl-tech.com> wrote:

It would be a nice touch if the emails came in with an automatic tag in the subject line.  E.g.,

Subject: [Octave List] GSoC Contributions

I thought that the Octave traffic used to have something like [Octave] at the beginning of the string.

Looking back through my email for anything that came into the gnu.org octave-maintainers mailing list, the oldest of which is 2015, none of them have anything like [Octave] in the subject line..

Everything from the newer octave.discourse.group forum, however, does have a [GNU Octave] and maybe some other tags at the front.