pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] gnet / gnet2

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] gnet / gnet2
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:59:29 +1200

--On Thursday, August 28, 2003 09:44:08 +0200 Bas Mevissen <address@hidden> wrote:

Do you have gnet2-devel installed? That's the dependency that is failing.
Not gnet2!

BTW. If the pan RPM (when build) still depends on gnet2-devel, it is a
bug. But for building the RPM it is a logical dependancy.

Well, the thing is, because my copy of the new gnet ( from whereever I got it ) is gnet not gnet2, the devel package is also gnet-devel, might take a closer look at it in the morning, 2am isn't the best time to try hack something around :P

--
Mark Derricutt - email @ address@hidden - home @ www.talios.com
Software Monkey - blog @ talios.blog-city.com