pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] gnet / gnet2

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] gnet / gnet2
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:14:33 +0200

Mark Derricutt wrote:

Well, the thing is, because my copy of the new gnet ( from whereever I got it ) is gnet not gnet2, the devel package is also gnet-devel, might take a closer look at it in the morning, 2am isn't the best time to try hack something around :P

Oh, yes. I've had some e-mail exchange with the gnet author about that. Unfortunately, it didn't result in proper 1.1.x packages. I still have to send in some corrections for that. But the 2.x.x packages should be fine.

But I would guess that the ones at (for example) <http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/extras/gnet/REDHAT_9/gnet-2.0.4/> should be tested against building with Pan.

If they still are not right, I'll do another try to get things corrected. But if I remember correctly, the gnet-2.x.x packages should rebuild OK from the tarball.

Regards,

Bas.